Installing Veeam Agent
To install Veeam Agent for Mac with the Installation wizard:
- Save Veeam Agent installation package on the Mac computer where you plan to install the product.
- Double-click the package.
- Follow the installation instructions.
During the installation process, you must do the following:
- Accept the Veeam End User License Agreement.
- Accept the 3rd Party Components License Agreements.
- [macOS 10.14 or later] After the installation process is complete, you must enable full disk access for Veeam Agent. To learn more, see Granting Full Disk Access.
Keep in mind that during the installation process, Veeam Agent will prompt you to enter the Administrator password.