To protect your computer and data, you can perform the following operations:
- Create a Veeam Recovery Media. You can use the Veeam Recovery Media to boot the Microsoft Windows RE from the recovery media in case the OS on your computer fails to start. To learn more, see Creating Veeam Recovery Media and Creating Veeam Recovery Media with Command Line Interface.
- Back up your data. You can back up your data to protect the entire computer image, individual volumes or folders on your computer. Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows lets you configure a scheduled backup job with the default settings right after the product installation, configure a backup job with custom settings or create ad-hoc backups at any time you need. You can use data backup to restore necessary information if data on your computer gets corrupted or you delete some files and folders by mistake.
In This Section
- Configuring Backup Job
- Managing Backup Job
- Controlling Backup Post-Job Action
- Performing Ad-Hoc Backups
- Performing Backup with Command Line Interface
- Deleting Backups
- Managing Backup Cache