Creating Policy for Mac Computers
To back up data of a computer protected with Veeam Agent for Mac, you must configure a Veeam Agent backup policy in Veeam Backup & Replication. This backup policy will be applied to Veeam Agent computers to create individual backup jobs. Using these jobs, Veeam Agents will perform backup operations.
Before configuring a backup policy, check prerequisites. Then use the New Agent Backup Job wizard to define settings for the backup policy.
- Launch the New Agent Backup Job wizard.
- Select the type of protected computers.
- Specify policy name and description.
- Select computers to back up.
- Select backup mode.
- Specify backup scope.
- Select backup destination.
- Specify backup storage settings.
- Specify advanced backup settings.
- Specify secondary backup target.
- Specify the backup schedule.
- Review backup policy settings.