Before you begin the volume-level restore process, check the following prerequisites:
- The volume-level backup from which you plan to restore data must be successfully created at least once.
- A computer on which you want to restore a volume must be added to the Veeam Backup & Replication inventory and run Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows operating in the managed mode.
Volume-level restore has the following limitations:
- You can restore volumes only from backups created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows.
- You cannot restore a system volume to a system volume of the original Veeam Agent computer or another computer.
- You cannot restore a volume to a volume on which the Microsoft Windows swap file is hosted.