Step 2. Select RDS Instances and Restore Points
In this article
At the RDS Instance step of the wizard, select Amazon RDS instances that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each RDS instance:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select RDS instances and click Add.
- By default, AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores RDS instances to the latest state. However, you can restore RDS instances to an earlier state:
- In the RDS instance list, select the necessary RDS instance and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the instance and click Add.