Step 2. Select EC2 Instances and Restore Points
In this article
At the Machine step of the wizard, select Amazon EC2 instances that you plan to restore and select a restore point for each EC2 instance:
- On the right of the wizard window, click Add VM.
- In the Backup Browser window, expand the necessary backup policy, select EC2 instances and click Add.
- By default, AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication restores EC2 instances to the latest state. However, you can restore EC2 instances to an earlier state:
- In the Virtual machines to restore list, select the necessary EC2 instance and click Point.
- In the Restore Points window, select the restore point from which you want to restore the instance and click Add.