If you uninstall AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication but do not remove appliances beforehand, mind the following:
- You will be able to see snapshots and VPC backups. However, you will not be able to do anything with them.
- You will be able to see image-level backups of EC2 instances and perform data recovery operations for them (except disk export and application items restore). For more information on recovery operations, see Data Recovery. Note that restore to Amazon EC2 will work as described in the How Restore to Amazon EC2 Works section in the Veeam Backup & Replication User Guide.
- You will not be able to add and manage appliances.
- You will not be able to deploy S3 backup repositories.
- You will not be able to create and manage backup policies. You will be able only to remove backup policies in the Veeam Backup & Replication console.
To uninstall AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication:
- From the Start menu of the machine where AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication is installed, navigate to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- In the list of installed programs, right-click AWS Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication and select Uninstall.
- In the opened window, click Remove.