Step 7. Specify VM Sizes
[This step is available if you have selected the Restore to a new location, or with different settings option at the Restore Mode step of the wizard.]
At the VM size step of the wizard, you can choose sizes and disk names for VMs that will be restored:
- To change VM sizes, do the following:
- In the Virtual machines list, select the necessary VMs and click Edit.
- In the VM size window, select sizes for the restored VMs from the Size drop-down list. Click OK.
For more information on VM sizes, see Microsoft Docs.
If the size of the original VM differs from the size of the restored VM, Microsoft Azure may apply additional charges for maintaining the restored VM.
- To rename virtual disks, do the following:
- In the Virtual machines list, select the necessary VMs and click Disks.
- In the VM Disks window, select virtual disks that you want to restore and click Name.
- In the Change Name window, specify a new disk name if you have selected one disk, or specify a suffix or prefix that will be added to restored disk names if you have selected multiple disks. Click OK.
- In the VM Disks window, click OK.