Upgrading Plug-In Minor Version
If you want to upgrade the minor version of Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication (11.0.2.x), you need first uninstall the previous version of the plug-in as described in Uninstalling Plug-In. Then use the following instructions:
- Go to the Veeam Backup & Replication: Download page.
- In the Additional Downloads section, switch to the Cloud Plug-ins tab.
- Download Microsoft Azure Plug-in for Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Open the downloaded ZIP file and launch it.
- At the License Agreement step of the wizard, you must accept the license agreement for Veeam and 3rd party components that Veeam incorporates. If you do not accept the license agreement, you will not be able to proceed to next step of the setup wizard.
- Read the license agreement.
To view the license agreement for 3rd party components, click View.
- Select the I accept the terms of the Veeam license agreement check box.
- Select the I accept the terms of the 3rd party components license agreements check box.
- At the Installation Path step of the wizard, you can specify the installation folder.
- Click Install to begin the installation.