Choose product document...
Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5
Enterprise Manager User Guide
Considerations and Limitations
- In some cases, local antivirus or antimalware software may interfere with the installation process, preventing Enterprise Manager from being installed or upgraded smoothly. If so, the setup fails, and you receive a message saying ""Failed to create website 0x80070020". It is recommended that you disable local antivirus or antimalware software and run the installation again, then re-enable that software. See also the Veeam KB article: https://www.veeam.com/kb1992.
- The presence of .NET 3.5.1 WCF HTTP Activation Windows component may prevent Enterprise Manager from functioning. To work around the issue, uninstall this component.
- 1-Click VM restore, 1-Click guest OS file restore and application item-level restore (for Microsoft Exchange mailbox items and Microsoft SQL Server databases) will not be supported by Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager if performed from any storage snapshot.
- 1-Click VM Restore and 1-Click File Restore is available only in the Enterprise or Enterprise Plus edition of Veeam Backup & Replication. Delegated restore via Self-Service File Restore web portal is available only in the Enterprise Plus edition.
- Currently, Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager supports VM restore to its original location only. If the VM exists in the production environment, consider that it will be shut down and deleted, and VM from backup will be restored to that original location.
- Backup job settings can be edited via Enterprise Manager if you have Enterprise or Enterprise Plus license installed; remember that you can change only a subset of the job configuration settings via web UI, as described in this document. Also, remember that If you have Veeam backup servers of earlier versions added to Enterprise Manager, note that their jobs cannot be modified or deleted using Enterprise Manager.
- It is recommended to have the same product version on the Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager server and Veeam backup servers. If you use different versions of Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager and Veeam Backup & Replication, you may not be able to leverage all features in Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager.