Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager provides reporting functionality that is based on job data collected from managed backup servers. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager offers a wide range of reporting options, presenting information about performed jobs in various profiles. Being a common business requirement to IT infrastructure, reports allow you to get granular information about all jobs created on managed backup servers:
- Jobs performed for the last 24 hours
- Jobs performed for the last 7 days
- Data for jobs on specific backup servers
- Data for all performed jobs
- Data for all VMs engaged in jobs
You can view on-going reporting data using the web browser as well as export reports to files in the Microsoft Excel format which can be saved for documenting and archiving purposes.
In This Section