Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager provides reporting functionality that is based on job data collected from managed backup servers. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager offers a wide range of reporting options, presenting information about performed jobs in various profiles. Being a common business requirement to IT infrastructure, reports allow you to get granular information about all jobs created on managed backup servers:
- Jobs performed for the last 24 hours
- Jobs performed for the last 7 days
- Data for jobs on specific backup servers
- Data for all performed jobs
- Data for all VMs engaged in jobs
You can view on-going reporting data using the web browser as well as export reports to files which can be saved for documenting and archiving purposes. A report file can be open on the client machine using the associated application.
In This Section