The following new features and enhancements were implemented in this version of Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange released with Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3:
- Support for mailbox restore, including 1-Click mailbox restore.
- Support for restoring multiple mailboxes simultaneously.
- Support for excluding folder(s) at mailbox restore - you can exclude Drafts, Deleted items, In-Place Hold items or Litigation Hold items from restore.
- Support for displaying Internet header when viewing e-mail messages.
- For Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office users: support of hybrid Exchange organizations, for example, restore of Exchange Online mail to on-premises Exchange. For more information, refer to Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 User Guide.
- If you are going to use Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange to recover data backed up by Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 v1.5, note that now it supports PowerShell cmdlets for automated restore. For that, Windows PowerShell 2.0 or later will be required; PowerShell 4.0 recommended. For more information, refer to the Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 PowerShell Reference.
- Support for restore of mailbox items from backup created by Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows 1.5 and later - for that, integration with Veeam Backup & Replication should be set up, as described in the product documentation.