At this step of the wizard, specify restore options and click Restore.
The restore options are as follows:
- Changed items. Allows you to recover data that has been modified in your production environment.
- Missed items. Allows you to recover missed items.
- Restore permissions. Allows you to recover permissions. If not selected, permissions will be inherited from the parent site.
- Restore subsites. Allows you to recover subsites. If not selected, sites that are being restored, will contain only document libraries and lists.
- History restore options. Allows you to select a version:
- Overwrite. To overwrite data in the production environment by recovering only the latest version of the document from the backup.
- Merge. To merge an existing version of the document with that of a backup version.
If not selected, all the versions in the production environment will be replaced with the corresponding data from the backup file.
The Send a notification by e-mail to the users with permission to the file checkbox is only available when restoring data from backups created by Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 for Microsoft Online organizations.