Select the state to which the databases should be restored:
- Restore to the current restore point option instructs Veeam Explorer to recover all databases to the moment when current restore point of SQL server VM was created.
- Restore to a point in time option instructs Veeam Explorer to recover the databases to the state as of the specified moment. Depending on the database recovery model, the following cases are possible:
- System databases are not processed, so they will not be restored by default.
- Some database(s) will be restored to the specified moment
- Some database(s) can be restored not to the state as of specified moment but as of the different time (the closest prior to selection) - they will be listed in the list box.
- Some database(s) cannot be restored, for example, due to processing issues - a corresponding message will be displayed.