Use the 1-Click Restore feature to quickly recover users mailboxes back to the production environment:
- In the navigation pane, select a mailbox.
- On the Mailbox tab, select Restore to <original_mailbox_name> or right-click a folder/item and select Restore to <original_mailbox_name>.
When using the 1-Click Restore feature, Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange recovers objects according to the following:
- Original Exchange server, original folder and original mailbox name will be restored.
- Both changed and missing items will be restored.
- Restored items will be marked as unread.
- No folders will be excluded.
1-Click restore feature is only available when you run Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange on a computer within the same forest to which a backup of the Microsoft Exchange database belongs.