You can download the latest version of the Universal Storage API integrated system plug-in from www.veeam.com/backup-replication-vcp-download.html.
If you connect to the backup server remotely with the Veeam Backup & Replication console, you must install the Universal Storage API integrated system plug-in both on the backup server and the machine where you run the console.
To install the plug-in, perform the following steps:
- Run the plug-in installation file.
- On the welcome screen of the setup wizard click the Next button to proceed to the configuration of the installation.
- At the Terms of Usage step of the wizard, select I accept these terms.
- At the Ready to Install the Program step of the wizard, click Install to begin installation.
- When the installation process completes, click Finish to close the wizard.
After you install the plug-in, you must configure the backup infrastructure to be able to use storage system snapshots for data protection. For more information, see Backup Infrastructure for Storage Snapshots.