At the Name step of the wizard, specify the storage system name and description.
- In the Management server DNS name or IP address field, specify a DNS name or IP address of the storage system.
You can browse for storage systems that exist in your environment:
- On the right of the Management server DNS name or IP address field, click Browse.
- In the NetApp Storage System Discovery window, enter an IP address of the storage system or IP address of the subnet where the storage is located and click Discover. Veeam Backup Free Edition will search the whole subnet for storage systems. For example, if you enter 172.16.1.12 as an IP address, Veeam Backup Free Edition will search storage systems in subnet 172.16.1.* and display a list of storage systems detected in this subnet.
- In the list below, select a storage system that you want to add.
- In the Description field, provide a description for future reference. The default description contains information about the user who added the storage system, date and time when the storage system was added.