Before you configure an Azure proxy, check the following prerequisites:
- You must import information about your Microsoft Azure user account to Veeam Backup Free Edition. For more information, see Importing Information About Subscriptions and Resources.
- You must configure the following objects in Microsoft Azure beforehand:
- Storage account whose resources you plan to use to store disks of the Azure proxy.
- Networks to which you plan to connect the Azure proxy.
For storage accounts and network configuration, you must use the same deployment model that you plan to use for Azure proxy creation.
- To configure an Azure proxy, you must switch to the full mode of Veeam Backup & Replication. You cannot configure an Azure proxy in Veeam Backup Free Edition.