From the user’s side, creating a VeeamZIP file for vCD VMs is practically the same as creating VeeamZIP files for regular VMs.
To create a backup of VMs with VeeamZIP, follow the next steps:
- Open the Virtual Machines view.
- Click the View tab on the ribbon.
- On the View tab, click vCloud Director View.
- In the infrastructure tree, click the vApp in which the necessary VM resides.
- In the working area, right-click the VM and select VeeamZIP. You can also select the necessary VM and click VeeamZIP on the toolbar.
To quickly find a VM, type the full or partial VM name in the search field at the top of the working area and click the Start search button on the right or press [ENTER] on the keyboard.