You can manage your capacity tier and the data therein in the following ways:
- Download previously offloaded data from the capacity extent back to the source extents,
- Migrate data to another capacity tier,
- Reduce the number of cost-expensive operations incurred by your cloud storage provider and decrease the amount of traffic being sent over the network when moving or copying data to the capacity tier,
- Configure the retention policy,
- Exclude the capacity extent from the scale-out backup repository scope.
In This Section