You can restore machines to Microsoft Azure from the following types of backups:
- Backup files of Microsoft Windows and Linux VMs created with Veeam Backup & Replication.VeeamZIP files and backups created with Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Backups of Microsoft Windows machines created with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows. Backups must be created at the entire machine level or volume level.
- Backups of Linux machines created with Veeam Agent for Linux. Backups must be created at the entire machine level or volume level.
- Backups of EC2 instances created with N2WS Backup & Recovery.
- Backups of Nutanix AHV VMs created with Veeam Availability for Nutanix AHV.
You can restore a machine to the latest restore point or any previous restore point in the backup chain. A backup chain from which you plan to restore a machine must reside on a backup repository added to the backup infrastructure.
You can also import a backup to the Veeam Backup & Replication console. For more information, see Importing Backups.