Upgrading to Mine with Veeam 3.0
Upgrade to Mine with Veeam version 3.0 is supported from Mine with Veeam versions 2.0 and 1.0.
To learn how to upgrade Mine with Veeam 1.0 to 3.0, see Nutanix Mine Software Documentation. To upgrade Mine with Veeam 2.0, do the following:
- Log in to the Mine console. For more information, see Accessing Mine Console.
- Ensure that credentials used to allow communication between Mine with Veeam components are valid:
- Click Credential manager.
- On the Credential Manager page, check the statuses of the credentials of the Mine with Veeam components. If any credentials are invalid, update them as described in Nutanix Mine Software Documentation.
- Click Check Updates.
- On the Updates page, click Check updates.
If Mine with Veeam detects available updates, click Start update.
After you upgrade Mine with Veeam to version 3.0, you may need to perform additional configuration actions:
- Install the Veeam Data Mover service on all Mine with Veeam backup repositories to disable SSH access to the repositories.
- Open a support case to increase the total disk capacity of the backup server.
Starting from version 3.0, Mine with Veeam supports replication operations. Since these operations require replica metadata to be stored on the backup server, the total disk capacity of the backup server must be increased to 400 GB.