Before You Begin
Before you create a backup copy job, check the prerequisites and limitations:
- Backup infrastructure components that will take part in the backup copy process must be added to the backup infrastructure and properly configured. These include source and target backup repositories between which backups must be copied.
- The target backup repository must have enough free space to store copied backups. To receive alerts about low space on the backup repository, configure global notification settings. For more information, see Specifying Other Notification Settings.
- For Veeam Plug-in backup copy jobs, you cannot select a Veeam Cloud Connect repository as a backup copy target.
[For BR*Tools backup with the rman_util parameter] To have the whole set of backup files, you must add both jobs to the backup copy job:
1. The job created by Veeam Plug-in for Oracle RMAN that contains database files or redo logs
2. The job created by Veeam Plug-in for SAP on Oracle that contains data control files and BR*Tools logs.