At the Program Features step of the wizard, you can check what components the setup wizard will install on the machine and choose the installation folder.
The setup wizard installs the following components:
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Veeam Backup Catalog (component responsible for storing VM guest OS indexing data)
- Veeam Backup & Replication Console
The setup wizard also installs the following components in the background:
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange
- Veeam Explorer for Oracle
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Veeam Backup PowerShell Snap-InThese components do not require additional licenses. They are integrated with Veeam Backup & Replication.
To choose the installation folder:
Send feedback | Updated on 2/18/2019
- On the right of the Install to field, click Browse.
- In the Browse for Folder window, select the installation folder for the product. The default installation folder is C:\Program Files\Veeam\Backup and Replication\.