Performing Instant Recovery to VMware vSphere
With Instant Recovery, you can recover different workloads from backups and register them as VMware vSphere VMs. For the list of backups that you can use for recovery, see Supported Backup Types.
To perform Instant Recovery to VMware vSphere, use the Instant Recovery to VMware wizard.
- Сheck prerequisites
- Launch the Instant Recovery wizard
- Select workloads
- Select a restore point
- Select a restore mode
- Specify a destination for restored VMs
- Specify a destination for virtual disk updates
- Configure a helper appliance
- Specify secure restore settings
- Specify a restore reason
- Verify Instant Recovery settings
If you want to recover workloads as Hyper-V VMs, see Performing Instant Recovery to Hyper-V.