At the Recovery Mode step of the wizard, specify the destination settings for recovered VMs.
- Choose the restore mode:
- Select Restore to the original location if you want to restore the VM with its initial settings to its original location. If you select this option, you will pass directly to the Restore Reason step of the wizard.
- Select Restore to a new location, or with different settings if you want to restore the VM to a different location and/or with different settings. If you select this option, the Instant Recovery wizard will include additional steps for customizing VM settings.
- Select the Restore VM tags check box if you want to restore tags that were assigned to the original VM, and assign them to the restored VM. Veeam Backup & Replication will restore the VM with original tags if the following conditions are met:
- The VM is restored to its original location.
- The original VM tag is still available on the source vCenter Server.