To approve actions for individual alarms:
- Open Veeam ONE Monitor.
For details, see Accessing Veeam ONE Monitor.
- At the bottom of the inventory pane, click the necessary view — Infrastructure View, Business View, vCloud Director View, or Data Protection View.
- In the inventory pane, select the necessary object.
- In the information pane, open the Alarms tab.
- At the top of the alarms list, click the Show remediable icon.
- In the list of alarms, select one or more alarms and do either of the following:
- Right-click the selection and choose Approve Action from the shortcut menu.
- In the Actions pane, click Approve Action.
Press and hold the [CRTL] or [SHIFT] key to select multiple alarms.
- In the Approve Remediation Actions window, specify a reason or a comment for approving the alarm actions.
The message you specify will appear in the Comment field of the alarm history details, and in the email notification on acknowledged alarms. For more information, see Viewing Alarm History and Notifications on Acknowledged Alarms.
- Click OK.