To start working with Veeam ONE Business View:
- Open the Veeam ONE Business View website using one of the following options:
- Access Veeam ONE Business View locally, on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. To do this, in Microsoft Windows Programs menu choose Veeam ONE Business View.
- Access Veeam ONE Business View remotely using your web browser. To do this, browse to the URL of the Veeam ONE Business View website. This website runs on the machine where the Veeam ONE Web UI component is installed. The URL must look similar to the following one (assuming you use the default website port 1340):
Note that Veeam ONE Business View is available over HTTPS.
- Type credentials of a user account under which you want to connect to Veeam ONE Business View.
The account must be a member of the Veeam ONE Administrators or Veeam ONE Read-Only Users group. For more information on user groups, see Security Groups.
[For Internet Explorer] To connect using credentials of a Windows user account under which you are logged on to the machine, select the Use Windows session authentication check box. Make sure that the Automatic logon with current user name and password feature is enabled. For details, see KB2192.
- [For Internet Explorer users] If you log in for the first time, add the Veeam ONE Business View website to the list of ‘Trusted sites’.