You can manually include one or more virtual infrastructure objects in static groups. If an object is already included in a certain group with a categorization rule, assigning a categorization value manually will override the previous categorization value that was set by the categorization rule.
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Workspace tab.
- Find the necessary object or objects in the list. You can use filters at the top of the list:
- To display objects matching specific criteria, select necessary values in the Object type, Infrastructure node or Category field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- To search for an object by name, enter the name or a part of it in the Name field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- Select one or more objects in the list and click Edit Category.
Press and hold the [SHIFT] or [CTRL] key to select multiple objects.
To set a group value for one object, you can double-click this object in the list.
- In the Edit Category window, select the groups to which the selected objects must belong.
- Click OK.