You can review Veeam ONE Business View advanced options and adjust them:
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- In the menu on the left, click Options.
- In the Operation mode section, define whether categorization data from Veeam ONE Business View must be written to vCenter Server.
For details, see Synchronizing Groups with Tags.
- In the Set dashboard group number box, specify the number of groups to display on the Dashboard for every category.
For details on dashboards, see Working with Dashboards.
- Select the VM, Host, Storage or Cluster check boxes to hide unused views. Click Refresh Screen to refresh the list of available tabs.
You may need to hide dashboards if you do not categorize specific types of virtual infrastructure objects. For example, if you choose to categorize VMs only, you can hide all views except VMs. As a result, the Dashboard view will display only one widget with VM categorization data; Cluster, Host and Storage views will be hidden. For details on dashboards, see Working with Dashboards.
- Select the Sort groups by name check box to sort groups by name in the VM, Host, Storage and Cluster views.
If this option is disabled, groups will be sorted by the number of included virtual infrastructure objects.