You can delete predefined or custom categories if you no longer need them.
Before you delete a category, make sure it contains no groups. If a category contains one or more groups, delete child groups first and then delete the category. For details on deleting groups, see Deleting Groups.
To delete a custom or predefined category:
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- In the menu on the left, click Categories.
- Choose the necessary category in the list and click Delete at the top of the categories list.
- In the displayed dialog box, click Yes to confirm deletion.