You can exclude specific virtual infrastructure objects from categorization. Excluded objects will not be shown in the business view inventories, including inventories used in Veeam ONE Monitor and Veeam ONE Reporter.
To exclude one or more objects from categorization:
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Workspace tab.
- Find the necessary object or objects in the list. You can use filters at the top of the list:
- To display objects matching specific criteria, select necessary values in the Object type, Infrastructure node or Category field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- To search for an object by name, enter the name or a part of it in the Name field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- Select one or more objects in the list and click Edit Category.
Press the [SHIFT] or [CTRL] key to select multiple objects.
To exclude one object from categorization, you can double-click this object in the list.
- In the Edit Category window, select the Excluded from categorization check box.
- Click OK.