Out of the box, Veeam ONE Business View comes with a number of predefined categories:
- Datastore — dynamically groups VMs by datastore where VM files reside.
- Geolocation — dynamically groups by location Veeam Backup Agents managed by Veeam Backup & Replication. This category is available starting from Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 3.
- Last Backup Date — dynamically groups VMs by the age of the latest backup or replica restore point created with Veeam Backup & Replication.
- Sample Business View Category — dynamically groups VMs by name.
- SLA — category with static groups for all types of virtual infrastructure objects. Includes two predefined groups: Mission Critical and Other.
- Storage Type — dynamically groups storage objects by type.
- VM Location — dynamically groups by location VMs protected with Veeam Backup & Replication. This category is available starting from Veeam ONE 9.5 Update 3.
- VM Network — dynamically groups VMs by connected network.
- VMs with Snapshots — dynamically groups VMs with snapshots by the snapshot age.
You can use predefined categories for your categorization model. If predefined categories are not enough, you can create custom categories.
The maximum number of categories that Veeam ONE Business View can support is 50, including predefined and custom categories.
In This Section: