You can modify properties of predefined and custom categorization rules:
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- In the menu on the left, click Rules.
- Choose the necessary rule in the list and click Edit at the top of the rules list.
Alternatively, you can double click the rule in the list.
- In the opened window, change the necessary rule properties.
For details on setting rule properties, see Creating Categorization Rules.
- Click OK to save changes.
After you modify the rule, Veeam ONE Business View will evaluate the rule conditions against discovered virtual infrastructure objects, and will place matching objects to the necessary group, or exclude objects from categorization.