You can discard categorization values that you assigned to virtual infrastructure objects manually, and reset these values in accordance with the existing categorization rules.
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Workspace tab.
- Find the necessary object or objects in the list. You can use filters at the top of the list:
- To display objects matching specific criteria, select necessary values in the Object type, Infrastructure node or Category field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- To search for an object by name, enter the name or a part of it in the Name field and click Apply Filter or press [Enter].
- Select one or more objects in the list and click Edit Category.
Press the [SHIFT] or [CTRL] key to select multiple objects.
To reset categorization values for one object, you can double-click this object in the list.
- In the Edit Category window, click the Re-Apply Rules button.
- Click OK.
If an object falls under any group by an existing categorization rule, its categorization values will be reset in accordance with these rules. If an object does not fall under any group by an existing categorization rule, its categorization values will be set back to Uncategorized. Note that resetting categorization values will work for static groups only. Categorization values for dynamic groups will not be reset.