If two or more categorization rules apply to the same object, you can set rule priorities according to which rules should be applied. A rule with a lower priority level is overridden with the rule of a higher priority.
Rules with higher priority are displayed higher in the list. Veeam ONE Business View assigns a specific priority value to every rule: 1 is assigned to the most important rule, 2 is assigned to a less important rule and so on.
Rules that exclude objects from categorization are not prioritized and will always override other rules.
To change the priority levels of categorization rules:
- Open Veeam ONE Business View.
- Open the Configuration tab.
- In the menu on the left, click Rules.
- Click Edit Priorities at the top of the rules list.
- Use arrows in the left column to move the rules up and down the list to change their priority level.
- Click Finish Editing Priorities.