Veeam Software offers paid and free licenses for Veeam ONE.
Veeam Software offers the following types of paid licenses for Veeam ONE:
- Perpetual license is a permanent full license. The perpetual license term is normally 10 years from the license issue date.
- Subscription license is a full license that expires at the end of the subscription term. The subscription license term is normally 1–3 years from the license issue date.
- Rental license is a full license with the license expiration date set according to the chosen rental program (normally 1–12 months from the license issue date).
The following terms apply to Veeam ONE paid licenses:
Veeam Software offers the following types of free licenses for Veeam ONE:
- Evaluation license is a full license that can be used for product evaluation. The trial license is valid for 30 days from the moment of product download.
- Free license is a license with a limited set of features* but with no restrictions on the number of virtual infrastructure hosts, management servers and failover clusters you can monitor and report on.
- NFR license is a full license that can be used for product demonstration, training and education. This license is not for resale or commercial use.
The following terms apply to Veeam ONE free licenses:
The license is valid for 30 days from the date of issue
No expiration period
*For details on Veeam ONE Community Edition Limitations, see Veeam ONE Community Edition.
Veeam ONE allows monitoring of Veeam Backup & Replication servers if all of the following conditions are met:
- (For per-instance licenses) The Monitoring parameter in Veeam Backup & Replication license is set to Yes.
For details on Veeam Backup & Replication license parameters, see Viewing License Information.
- Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE license types and editions are compatible.
The following table illustrates the compatibility between licenses installed on Veeam Backup & Replication server and Veeam ONE server:
* Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE license editions must match. For details on product editions, see Editions Comparison.