Installing Updates in Unattanded Mode
Veeam ONE Updates can be installed in the unattended mode.
To install a Veeam ONE Update, perform the following steps:
Step 2 is performed in the unattended mode.
- Download the installation archive for the Veeam ONE Update from https://www.veeam.com/updates.html.
- Extract the executable file from the downloaded archive.
- Save the extracted file locally on the backup server where you plan to install the update, or place it in a network shared folder.
To install the Veeam ONE Update, use the following command syntax:
%patch% [/silent] [/noreboot] [VM_ONE_SERVICEPASSWORD="<service_password>"]
The command has the following parameters:
Specifies a path to the Update installation file on the Veeam ONE server or in a network shared folder.
Sets the user interface level to “no”, which means no user interaction is needed during installation.
Suppresses reboot if reboot is required during the Veeam ONE Update installation.
This parameter must be used if you update Veeam ONE services.
Specifies a password for the service account under which the Veeam ONE services run and that is used to access Veeam ONE database.
Suppose you want to install the Veeam ONE Update with the following options:
- Path to the Update installation file: C:\Temp\VeeamONE_10.0.2.1094.exe
- Silent install: enabled
- Noreboot: enabled
- Service password: p@ssw0rd
The command to install the Veeam ONE Update will be the following:
C:\Temp\VeeamONE__10.0.2.1094.exe /silent /noreboot VM_ONE_SERVICEPASSWORD="p@ssw0rd"