This report provides advanced information on completed backup and replication job sessions, and helps you identify possible performance bottlenecks.
- The Summary section includes the following elements:
- The Top 5 Jobs by Average Duration (Hours/Minutes) and Top 5 Jobs by Transferred Data (GB/MB) charts display top 5 jobs in terms of the longest backup duration and the largest amount of transferred data.
- The Successful Backup Ratio by Day (%) chart displays the percentage of backup and replication job sessions that completed successfully during the reporting period. If a job session finished with warning but a restore point was created successfully, the job will be displayed as successful.
- The Details table provides information on each performed backup and replication job, including completion status, number of processed objects, backup type, session start time, job duration, processing rate, the amount of transferred data and the total backup size.
Click the Job Name link or a link in the Objects Processed column to drill down to the list of VMs included in the job and their individual backup success properties.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Infrastructure objects: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Job type: defines a job type to evaluate in the report (VM Backup, Replication, File to Tape, Backup to Tape, VM Copy, File Copy, NAS Backup, Nutanix Backup, vCD Backup, vCD Replication, All).
- Jobs: defines a list of backup and replication jobs to include in the report.
- Job status: defines a job status to include in the report (Success, Success and warnings, Failures and warnings, Failures only, All).
- Period: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
This report shows exhaustive information on the state of recent job sessions and reveals key statistics demanded by backup operators.
You can change the default report parameters to focus on particular jobs that include critical VMs; this will allow you to regularly receive information on vital job sessions by email or through a shared portal.