This report provides advanced information on completed backup and replication job sessions, and helps you identify possible performance bottlenecks.
- The Top 5 Jobs by Average Duration (Hours) and Top 5 Jobs by Transferred Data (GB) charts display top 5 jobs in terms of the longest backup duration and the largest amount of transferred data. This information allows you to keep an eye on the most intense backup operations and make a decision whether to perform additional configuration of the jobs.
- The Successful Backup Ratio by Day (%) chart displays the percentage of backup and replication job sessions that completed successfully during the reporting period.
- The Details table provides information on each performed backup and replication job: session start time and job duration, the amount of transferred data, the completion state.
Click the Job Name link or a link in the Protected VMs column to drill down to the list of VMs included in the job and their individual backup success properties.
You can specify the following report parameters:
- Scope: defines a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers to include in the report.
- Job Type: defines a job type that should be evaluated (Backup, Replication, File to Tape, Backup to Tape, VM Copy, File Copy, All).
- Job Name: defines a list of backup and replication jobs to include in the report.
- Interval/Start Date – End Date: defines the time period to analyze in the report.
This report shows exhaustive information on the state of recent job sessions and reveals key statistics demanded by backup operators.
You can change the default report parameters to focus on particular jobs that include critical VMs; this will allow you to regularly receive information on vital job sessions via email or through a shared portal.