About Veeam Service Provider Console
Veeam Service Provider Console is a cloud-enabled platform for centralized management and monitoring of data protection operations and services. The solution is intended for physical and virtual environments protected with Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows (further referred to as Veeam backup agent) and Veeam Backup & Replication.
Veeam Service Provider Console is designed for service providers and enterprises. Service providers can deploy Veeam Service Provider Console to deliver Veeam-powered Backup-as-a-Service (BaaS) and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) services to their customers. Enterprises can use the solution to streamline backup operations in remote and branch offices (ROBO), or other locations.
Veeam Service Provider Console offers the following major capabilities:
- Automated deployment, configuration and management of Veeam backup agents. You can automate deployment and configuration of Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, Veeam Agent for Linux and Veeam Agent for Mac on computers in local and remote networks, manage backup jobs, and monitor the status of data protection operations in environments protected with Veeam backup agents.
- Centralized monitoring and management of Veeam Backup & Replication. You can manage Veeam Backup & Replication jobs configured to protect virtual and cloud machines, run failover plans, monitor and report on the status of data protection operations in virtual environments, or connect to backup servers remotely.
- Resource management and monitoring for Veeam Cloud Connect. You can allocate cloud repository and cloud host resources to store backups and replicas created with Veeam backup agents and Veeam Backup & Replication, monitor and calculate the cost of resources provided with Veeam Cloud Connect.
- Centralized license management and usage reporting. You can manage licenses and collect license usage information for Veeam Cloud Connect, Veeam Backup & Replication, Veeam backup agents, Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 and Veeam ONE in a single view. Veeam Service Provider Console also allows you to create and manage VCSP Pulse license keys and assign license keys internally or to client companies and resellers without accessing VCSP Pulse portal.
- Streamlined billing, chargeback and reporting. You can automate billing or chargeback operations for provided data protection services, and create backup reports showing whether you meet established RPO requirements.
In This Section