To generate chargeback reports and measure services provided to a department, you must assign a chargeback template to this department.
You can assign a chargeback template when registering a department account in Veeam Availability Console. For details, see Creating Departments in Veeam Availability Console.
Alternatively, you can assign a chargeback template to one or more departments as follows:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Departments.
- Select one or more departments in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Assign Chargeback Template.
- In the Assign Chargeback Template window, choose the necessary chargeback template.
You can select an existing chargeback template from the list, or click Create New to create a new chargeback template. For more details on creating chargeback templates, see Creating Chargeback Templates.
- Click Apply.