The Backup Servers view provides a list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers managed in Veeam Availability Console, and information about their license status.
To narrow down the list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers, you can use the following filters:
- Department name — search Veeam Backup & Replication servers by department name.
- Backup server — search Veeam Backup & Replication servers by host name.
- License status — limit the list of Veeam Backup & Replication servers by license status (Valid, Warning, Expired).
Each Veeam Backup & Replication server in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click More details on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Status — connection status of Veeam backup agent (Online, Offline).
- Department — client department to which a backup server belongs.
- Location — location to which a backup server belongs.
- Backup Server — backup server for which license details are provided.
- Licensed to — name of a person or organization to which the license was issued.
- License type — license type (Perpetual, Subscription, Rental, Trial, NFR).
- Licensed VMs — total number of VMs covered by a license that is installed on a backup server.
- Managed VMs — total number of VMs that have backups or replicas created and managed by a backup server.
- Licensed Sockets — total number of sockets covered by a license that is installed on a backup server.
- Used sockets — total number of used sockets.
- License expiration — date when a license will expire.
- Support expiration — date when support will expire.
- Support ID — support ID required for contacting Veeam Support.
Exporting Veeam Backup & Replication License Details
You can export Veeam Backup & Replication license details to a a CSV or XML file:
- Apply the necessary filters to display in the list Veeam Backup & Replication servers you want to export.
- Click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.