Instead of creating a new chargeback template from scratch, you can create a copy of an existing chargeback template and modify its settings. This can be useful if you need to create a set of similar templates with only a few settings that differ.
To create a copy of a chargeback template:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, under My Company click Chargeback Templates.
- Select the necessary chargeback template in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Copy.
- At the Template Info step of the wizard, change the name and description of a chargeback template copy.
- Modify the necessary chargeback template settings as described in Creating Chargeback Templates.
- Save changes.