You can create new users with the Chargeback Auditor role:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator or Portal Operator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, click Departments.
- Select the necessary department in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Portal Users.
- In the Portal Users window, click New.
Veeam Availability Console will launch the New User wizard.
- At the User Info step of the wizard, specify user title, first name, last name and email address.
Veeam Availability Console can use this address to send email notifications to the user, such as backup report notifications, password reset notifications and so on.
- At the Login Info step of the wizard, specify user credentials and choose a user role:
- In the Username and Password fields, type a user name and password.
The password must contain characters from at least 3 of the following categories: uppercase characters, lowercase characters, base 10 digits (0 through 9), non-alphanumeric characters. The password length must be at least 6 characters.
- In the Security Question and Answer fields, choose a question and specify an answer that will be used to reset the user password.
- In the Role field, choose Chargeback Auditor.
- At the Summary step of the wizard, review user details.
If you want to send to the user all department chargeback reports, select the Enable automatic delivery of chargeback reports for this user check box. Veeam Availability Console will send the chargeback reports automatically after generation.
- Click Finish.