If you no longer need a chargeback template, you can remove it.
You cannot remove a chargeback template if it is assigned to any department. Before you remove a chargeback template that is associated with a department, assign to the department another chargeback template, instead of the one you want to remove. For details, see Assigning Chargeback Templates.
To remove a chargeback template:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Chargeback Templates.
- Select the necessary chargeback template in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Remove.