You can remove portal users that you previously created for a client department.
You cannot remove a Subtenant User if credentials of this user are specified in a Veeam backup agent job settings. This situation is possible if you configured a backup job to write data to a cloud repository under an account of the Subtenant User you plan to remove. Before you can remove the user, you must specify another account in the Veeam backup agent job settings. For details on changing Veeam backup agent job settings, see Changing Backup Job Settings for Individual Computers.
To remove one or more portal users:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Clients click Departments.
- Select the necessary department in the list.
- At the top of the list, click Manage > Portal Users.
- In the Portal Users window, select the necessary user in the list.
- At the top of the user list, click Remove.
- In the Remove User window click Yes.