Chargeback reports that were generated manually or automatically, according to a specified schedule, are saved in the All Reports list. Chargeback reports are available as PDF documents that you can download to view their details.
To view chargeback report details:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- In the menu on the left, under Reporting click Chargeback Reports.
Veeam Availability Console will display a list of chargeback reports. To narrow down the list of chargeback reports, you can use the following filters:
- Department name — search chargeback reports by department for which chargeback reports were generated.Time period — limit the list of chargeback reports by generation date.
- Department/Location — limit the list of chargeback reports by department and location for which chargeback reports were generated. To limit the list of chargeback reports by department and location, use filters at the top left corner of the Veeam Availability Console window.
- Select the necessary chargeback report in the list and click a link in the Chargeback Report column.
The chargeback report PDF file will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Information available in a chargeback report depends on the chargeback report type. To view details on chargeback report types and chargeback report examples, see Choosing Chargeback Report Type.
- To export chargeback report details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each chargeback report in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Department — name of a department for which a chargeback report was generated.
- Chargeback Report — link to download a chargeback report.
- Generated On — date and time when a chargeback report was generated.
- Total Cost of Ownership — total cost of consumed backup services calculated for a chargeback report.
- chargeback report ID — number that uniquely identifies a chargeback report.
Send feedback | Updated on 11/13/2017