You can view details on chargeback templates and export them to a CSV or XML file:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, under My Company click Chargeback Templates.
- To narrow down the list of chargeback templates, you can use the search field at the top of the list. In the search field, specify a plan name or a part of it.
- To export chargeback template details, click Export and choose a format of the exported data:
- Export CSV — choose this option to structure exported data as a CSV file.
- Export XML — choose this option to structure exported data as an XML file.
The file with exported data will be saved to the default download location on your computer.
Each chargeback template in the list is described with a set of properties. By default, some properties in the list are hidden. To display additional properties, click the ellipsis on the right of the list header and choose properties that must be displayed.
- Name — name of a chargeback template.
- Manged Services — flat charge rate for managed backup services, per month.
- Server Agent — charge rate for a managed server agent.
- Workstation Agent — charge rate for a managed workstation agent.
- Cloud Agent — charge rate for a managed cloud agent.
- Description — description of a chargeback template.
- Currency — currency chosen for a chargeback template.
- Managed VM — charge rate for a managed VM.
- VM Backup — charge rate for storing one backup data of one VM on a cloud repository, per month.
- Server Backup — charge rate for storing backup data of one server computer on a cloud repository, per month.
- Workstation Backup — charge rate for storing backup data for one workstation computer on a cloud repository, per month.
- Cloud Repository — charge rate for one GB or TB of consumed storage space on a cloud repository.
- Data Transfer Out (Backup) — charge rate for one GB or TB of data downloaded from a cloud repository during restore from backup.
- Replicated VM — charge rate for one VM replica registered on a cloud host, per month.
- Cloud Storage — charge rate for one GB or TB of cloud storage space consumed by VM replica files.
- Compute Resources — charge rate for one hour, day, week or month of using CPU and memory resources on a cloud host.
- Data Transfer Out (Replication) — charge rate for one GB or TB of data downloaded from cloud storage during restore from cloud replicas.
Send feedback | Updated on 11/15/2017