Before you start working with Veeam Availability Console, you must fill in the company profile. The profile contains information about your company, such as the company name, address and so on. Company profile details are displayed in chargeback reports, backup reports and email notifications.
To fill the company profile:
- Log in to Veeam Availability Console as a Portal Administrator.
For more details, see Accessing Veeam Availability Console.
- At the top right corner of the Veeam Availability Console window, click Configuration.
- In the configuration menu on the left, click Company Info.
- In the Company Name field, specify a full name of your company.
- In the Country, State, City, Street, Phone, ZIP code fields, specify your company address and phone number.
- Click Save.